With autumn upon us, we hope everyone is able to take advantage of all of the fun and festivities that the season has to offer. Happy Fall!
Monica DiCiacco – Leasing Consultant
1. I was born in: El Paso, Texas
2. Education: Born a genius!
3. First job: Receptionist for an Elementary School
4. Favorite school subject: Art
5. Favorite singer or band: Led Zeppelin
6. Favorite movie: The Godfather
7. Growing up I wanted to be: Airline Pilot
8. Proudest accomplishment: My two children
9. Person who has been most influential to me: My Grandmother
10. Best thing about my company: My coworkers and the Mill Grove Community!
11. How long working with The Klein Company: 13 months
12. People don’t know that: I was born a genius!
13. Favorite food: Mexican…Yum!
14. Most famous person I met: The Naked Cowboy
Ed Fiorentine – Service Manager
1. I was born in: Norristown, PA
2. Education: Tech School
3. First job: Victory Metals (making commercial refrigerators)
4. Favorite school subject: Math
5. Favorite singer or band: David Lee Roth
6. Favorite movie: Grease
7. Growing up I wanted to be: Pharmacist
8. Proudest accomplishment: My family, kids, & house
9. Person who has been most influential to me: My kids
10. Best thing about my company: All the different people and different things to do daily
11. How long working with The Klein Company: Will be 25 years!
12. People don’t know that: I enjoy collecting and working on old/classic cars
13. Favorite food: Veal Parmesan and spaghetti
14. Most famous person I met: President Nixon
We are thrilled to announce that our wonderful maintenance team, consisting of Mark McGee, Jim Ercole, Jerry Layton, Stanley Kretzer and our Service Manager Edward Fiorentine; won first place in Maintenance Excellence! This award is very prestigious and was presented to us last night at the Annual Apartment Association of Greater Philadelphia Awards Banquet! If you see Ed or any of our other members of the maintenance team, please congratulate them for a job well done!
The office will be closing on Thursday, September 12, 2013 at 3 p.m. If you have a maintenance emergency please call 610-666-7940 and leave a message for the on-call emergency technician.
For anything else, please call or come in on Friday, September 13, 2013 during normal business hours.
Mill Grove Apartments Staff
As we say goodbye to summer, we wish everyone a happy and safe Labor Day!
Mill Grove is having our annual Resident Appreciation Pool Party TOMORROW, August 31, 2013! Come and join us!
The office will be closed on Monday, September 2, 2013 for the Labor Day holiday. If you have a maintenance emergency, please call 610-666-7940 and leave a message for the on-call emergency technician.
For anything else please call or come in on Tuesday, September 3, 2013 during normal business hours.
Mill Grove Apartments Staff
To enter the Sweepstakes, Like our Facebook Page and then look for the Sweepstakes tab (image shown below) located on our Facebook Page to enter. Sweepstakes ends August 31st, 2013. For mobile users ONLY, like our Facebook Page, and then click here to enter!
On this 4th of July, we hope you take time to relax and celebrate America's freedom with close friends and loved ones. Happy Independence Day, USA!